Our strategic vision is to help the backyard gardener raise mason bees for four broad purposes:
- To successfully enhance the bees in your backyard
- To help you pollinate fruit, nut, and spring perennials
- To have you spread the joy, productivity, and beneficial mason bees to others
- Lastly, to give your excess bees to regional commercial orchards in your area.
Right now, Crown Bees needs help with #3; getting as many mason bees as possible to spread to other gardeners/backyard orchardists.
If you have excess mason bees, let us know. We’ll discuss purchasing them with you immediately. (firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (425) 949-7954)
- You fill out the form below
- You’ll send your mason bee cocoons to us
- We’ll process them for pests, count them, and report back to you what we found
- We’ll send you what you’re exchanging the cocoons for
- The cocoons will be stored in a temperature controlled environment
- They’ll then be sold to correct geographies for the bees. (Similar temperature areas.)